Summer Hours, New Student Registration and Open House Information
July Summer Hours: Monday through Thursday, 8:00AM – 4:00PM
Counselor Available: July 17-20(1:30PM – 3:30PM), July 25–July 27 (8:30 – 11:30 & 1:30 – 3:30), July 31 – August 3 (8:30-11:30 & 1:30 – 3:30)
New Student Registration:
July 18 – 20 from 1:30PM – 3:30PM
July 25 – 27 from 8:30AM – 11:30AM and 1:30PM – 3:30PM
July 31 – August 3 from 8:30AM – 11:30AM
In order to complete the registration process the following items are necessary:
- Proof of Banks Co. Residency – only power bills, water bills, land-line phone bills, or rental/lease agreements are accepted
- A copy of the student’s social security card
- A copy of the student’s birth certificate
- If student does not reside with both biological parents then official court documents proving legal guardianship are required
- Photo Identification of the legal guardian
- Official withdrawal form from previous school
- Official transcript from previous school
- Discipline record from previous school
- Immunization Record
- Hearing, Vision, and Dental Form
- Attendance Record from previous school
- All records must be in an envelope sealed by the previous school or faxed to Banks County High School from the previous school to be considered official.
Banks County High School to Host A Freshmen Cookout during Open House
Attention all rising Banks County High School Freshmen and family! Your presence is requested at our 5th annual Freshmen Cookout/Open House on Tuesday, Aug. 1st from 4:00-6:00pm at the Freshmen wing of BCHS. You will be able to pick up schedules, meet the Team Freshmen faculty, and take an informal tour. A hot dog dinner will be provided free of charge.
Parking Permit Sales Held for BCHS Upperclassmen
Banks County High School will hold sales for parking permits for the 17-18 school year. Upcoming seniors may purchase their parking permits on July 19th and July 20th and juniors may purchase them July 26th through July 27th. Mighty Leopards parking (All A’s & B’s, no more than 3 absences, and no discipline referrals from the prior year) are $35 for the year and all other parking passes are $50 for the year. The applications are available in the front foyer of the high school and must include a parent signature as well as insurance information and tag number. As a reminder all past fees owed must be cleared in order to receive a schedule, parking permit, or locker.
Banks County High School Upperclassmen Open House
Open House for upperclassmen will be on Thursday, August 3rd from 3:00 – 5:00. Students will be able to pick up schedules and meet teachers. All parents are invited as well! Locker and parking permits will also be available for purchase during this time. Parking and locker permit applications must be signed by a parent and are available in the front foyer of the high school. The fee for a locker is $5.00 and parking permits are $50.00.
As a reminder all past fees owed must be cleared in order to receive a schedule, parking permit, or locker
No new student registrations will be completed during Open House on Thursday, August 3rd from 3:00 – 5:00.